Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Hello, October

Hello, October

This is one of my favorite months of the year. I absolutely love the crisp air and cooler weather. Football games, pumpkins, leaves changing colors...oh how I love Fall!

Location: Home sweet home. No trips planned except perhaps an excursion to the pumpkin farm.

Watching: Our favorite shows are back. Once Upon a Time. The Voice. And of course, lots of Thomas the Train on Netflix.

Eating: Healthy. Doing a program with the YMCA where I have to log my calories and fat grams. This has made me very aware of what is going into my mouth.

Drinking: Cranberry water. Yes, I should be a bartender with my ability to mix drinks. 1/4 glass of cranberry juice and 3/4 glass water. Really stellar mixing skills here.

Wanting: More time at home with Jason and Hugh.

Needing: To spend more time with the Lord. Sometimes I allow myself to get too busy...

Loving: Our cast iron skillet!

Creating: More goodies for the miniature bakery. Waiting for the resin to fully cure on my Blythe kitchen. Practicing drawing dolls that aren't facing straight on.

Thinking: Life is so short. I must make the most of mine. I don't want to waste it.

Wondering: About some career decisions. Am I best suited for high school or should I go back to teaching middle school?

So excited for what the month holds.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...