Sunday, January 15, 2012

Amelia's Birthday Party

Last Sunday we celebrated my older sister's birthday. I won't reveal her age but I will say that she is an absolutely wonderful sister with an amazing love for Christ. She embodies so many qualities that I strive to have. I suppose you could say I will always look up to my big sis. (Big referring to age, not size.)

AmeliaBday-8717

After eating Amelia's requested birthday meal (egg sandwiches on croissants, sausage, bacon, hashbrowns), we immediately dived into unwrapping presents.

AmeliaBday-8718 

This picture cracks me up for some reason. Apparently I scraped the wrapping paper when I got Mom's vacuum cleaner out of the closet a couple of weeks before. And this fact must have astounded Amelia and Nikki because they examined the wrapping paper carefully.
 
AmeliaBday-8720 

Amelia is always taking horrible pics of us, so this one is revenge.

  AmeliaBday-8722 

Because she always takes great pictures. ALWAYS. It gets on my nerves. :)
 
AmeliaBday-8724 

See what I mean?
 
AmeliaBday-8737 

This what Jason and Hugh did during the party. Watched football and took a nap. Party poopers. Every party has a pooper, that's why we invited you. Party pooper. Party pooper. (You are totally singing that song in your head right now, aren't you?)
 
AmeliaBday-8733 

And, no party would be complete without the cake. Amelia's cake of choice this year was dirt cake. Crushed oreos mixed with vanilla pudding. Yum. And super sweet.
 


AmeliaBday-8711 

Of course, I can't leave out a photo of Ryan and Abigail playing together. Abigail loves Ryan! He is always willing to play with her.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...