Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010.

New Years cereal : Christy Sheffield

Good morning 2010. Right now I'm kind of being lazy. Still in the pajamas. Editing some photos from August. (Yes, I know...I'm way behind.)

I've been thinking about some goals for this year. Here's some I've come up with...

+ Work in my art journal weekly. Found some great art journaling prompts here and here.

+ Learn to crochet.

+ Finish my dollhouse.

+ Practice drawing more using Illustration Friday's weekly prompts.

+ Learn how to use my digital SLR camera. I'm starting Maggie Holmes' class in a few days. Super excited about that.

+ Simplify my scrapbooking process. Tell more stories. Capture life. I plan on utilizing Becky Higgin's Project Life to make this a reality. LOVE this idea.

+ A picture a day.

+ Unpack EVERY SINGLE box in the house that has been sitting here since we got married in 2007. Yikes.

+ Repaint the studio and make fabric poms and curtains to match. I'm thinking gray, turquoise, watermelon, and yellow.

+ Update Quicken weekly instead of waiting until the end of the month.

+ Write in my prayer journal daily.

+ Memorize more scripture.

+ Get rid of the personal gym that we inherited when we bought the house (thanks Adam and Amelia) so we can fix up the shop that it's sitting in.

+ Start a vegetable garden.

+ And, most importantly...BE MORE LIKE CHRIST.


What are your goals for 2010?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...