Monday, August 3, 2009

Many thanks…

Thank you everyone who left kind comments on my last post. Your encouraging words really help. So far nothing has panned out, but I am reminding myself that "no" isn't necessarily a rejection of me but rather a closed door. I'm trudging forward with the help of many prayers and loving family members. I have one other opportunity that I'm checking on today. It's not a teaching position, but it is at a school. The pay would be relative to what I made as an assistant teacher (aka not much at all), but it is more than a minimum wage job at a store, plus I would have time off during Christmas and Thanksgiving. If that doesn't work out, then I've considered applying somewhere like Hobby Lobby or Michaels so that I have some sort of income until I figure things out.

For the last few weeks I've been hit and miss with the Internet. Sorting of taking a break. With all that's happened, I've been down in the dumps so it has been hard to get motivated. I hope to spend this week doing some crafting because I miss it. And, it really is a great way to relieve some stress.

In the meantime, I'm editing and uploaded some neat pics that I will share soon.

2 comments:

Laura Cochran said...

Hey, sweet Christy! I have been missing you and Jason in SS. I just clicked on your link to this blog today and I must say, it is fabulous! God has gifted you in so many ways. Your creativity amazes me. You may already do this...but have you ever thought about selling your cards? They are so unique! Well, just wanted to stop by and say "hi" and hope to see you soon. There is a tailor made place for you and God is waiting for the perfect time to place you there. I believe that with all my heart! Love you! Laura Cochran

Torie Jayne said...

Thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog, May the happiness of the holiday season be yours today and always x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...