Monday, December 15, 2008

If I were an elf…

...my name would be Eruaphadriel (Air-oo-ah-fahd-ree-ell). Good thing I'm not an elf because I'm pretty sure that would have stumped my teachers.

If you are a girl, you can find out your name in elvish here.

Oh, and (in case your're wondering) I also figured out which Lord of the Rings character I am:


I'm Samwise Gamgee!



Cynical and clumsy, but loyal and brave, you're Samwise Gamgee!

"I can't carry it for you, but I can carry you and it as well. So up you get! Come on, Mr. Frodo dear! Sam will give you a ride. Just tell him where to go, and he'll go."

Which hobbit in the fellowship of the Ring are you?

And which race I am:

I'm a Hobbit!




Though technically not your own race, you represent what's most enjoyable and best in the Lord of the Rings world. Your love, spirit and selflessness are unsurpassed among your Middle Earth brethren.

Which Lord of the Rings race are you?

I had better stop. I don't want anybody thinking I'm a huge Lord of the Rings nerd, I mean, fan.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...