Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It’s been a LONG day…

...and this is how I feel.


102108-Tired

I have so many ideas running through my head and I can barely keep up with them all. So, I've been making list after list of to-dos, ideas, etc. Hopefully when I have more time and aren't so tired (aka haven't been in a kindergarten room or subbing all day long) I'll remember exactly what I was thinking when I jotted the note down. Maybe.

I'm very behind on posting and on updating my Flickr account, so I promise those things are to come. Believe me, I have a lot to say and a lot of pictures (courtesy of my new CAMERA!!!).

Also, I've joined Twitter. Really cool. Heard about it in an Andy Stanley sermon where he mentioned that if you want to reach out to the younger generation (Generation M or whatever letter they are called) you pretty much have to instant message and Twitter. I thought, what the heck? But it's pretty cool. Kind of like facebook but not so "scandalous" at my workplace. See what I'm doing to the right.

Oh yeah, and I got tired of how my blog looked. Trying to simplify, so yet another change has been made. And, I've made a MemoryWorks blog. Plus a Wonderfully Created Ministries blog coming soon...a somewhat-new-yet-not-so-much urge I've felt in my heart. A way to combine my desire to reach others and my love of scrapbooking. More info coming soon.

More stuff later. Peace.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...