Yup, I have committed an evil crime. I finally succumbed to...Facebook. I haven't cared to join for a couple of reasons. First, I already have a blog that I try to keep up with. Of course, I'm not always successful. So I figure, why add something else to that mix. Second, there is a lot of drama in our school district with employees using social networking sites inappropriately and, although I would never think to post anything inappropriate or divulge any information about my students, I don't want to get into any trouble.
But, the problem is that a lot of my friends use Facebook and do not have a blog. And the only way to keep up with them is to have an account. So there, I finally just made an account. I hope you guys know how much you mean to me, that I would break my rule so I could keep up with you! (Sorry, Nikki, but I just had to do it. I hope you'll understand. Keep holding strong! Oh and be prepared because I'm sure Facebook will once again come up in conversation when we're all at Mom's house. Sorry to do it to ya.)
To all my Facebook friends, I hope you know that there is a lot of sarcasm and wit in this post. Please do not think that I believe Facebook is from satan. I do not. It's just an inside joke.
No comments:
Post a Comment