There's a blogger MIA. Anyone seen her?
Okay, seriously, I haven't blogged in a month. Sorry. My mother had a mild heart attack (she's doing great) and since then things have been so busy. So there. There's my excuse for not blogging.
There's a lot going on and I can't reveal it all just yet, but trust me...it's good! My brain has been overflowing with ideas for a new ministry utilizing...you guessed it - scrapbooking! I've got a lot of web stuff I'm working on, plans for pushing some photography stuff once I get my *NEW* camera (!!!!!!), and taking some time in between all of my ideas to create my fall wreath (to be revealed soon) and plan a fiesta.
It's been a while since I've been inspired and I've been a little overwhelmed by a desire to create, yet no motivation. I think it's because too much has been going on. But, things have normalized now...kindergarten has become somewhat routine after a couple of weeks of craziness. So, look for some creative play soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment