Took this really neat quiz to find out which house in Hogwarts I would be a member of. For you non-Harry Potter fans, there are four houses to choose from: Slytherin (BOO!!!!), Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Gryffindor (not even going to pretend that I remember how to spell it). From here on out, only those of you who have a clue about the Harry Potter stories will understand. Found out I am in...
HUFFLEPUFF! (At least it wasn't Slytherin.) I don't really remember much about Hufflepuff. I guess it's okay...they are mostly mild manner students, not getting into trouble but not in the spotlight either. Probably not really brave. I guess that fits. I just don't care for the name. Sounds like a rather large sort of people. While that does fit me, I wish it didn't.
As you know, we do not have cable at my house. We do, however, receive two channels: NBC and CBS. Depending on the weather, we might get a good signal. Last night was one of those nights so we had it on NBC. Started watching Age of Love, another ridiculous reality tv show. This time there is a guy who has to pick from a group of girls. Wow, that's unique. The difference between this show and the countless others is that he has to choose between a 20-something and a 40-something. Incredibly shallow show. At least that's what I thought. However, Jason was devastated that the main guy booted some girl off. Some girl that Jason was convinced would be in the top two. For about 30 minutes he lamented on that. How weird is that? There are still things I'm learning about my husband. I will always be learning, I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment